Call Today

757-439-1094 Hours: 9am-5pm M-F;  By appointment Weekends

Home Additions and Hidden Cost

Additions – How it is done, things you need and hidden cost you did not know about.

Everyone knows that you need a building permit, but did you know to get one you need a physical survey. Sometimes they even want a new one, meaning current. If you live in a Flood Zone you must have a Flood Certificate (a current one) that tells the city how high above the base flood plain you are. Being in a Flood Zone brings into play additional rules and regulations.

Read more ...